Friday, November 25, 2011

Far Away

Geez, you moron, its called a break up. You know, as in "break" apart?

Leave already. Quit hanging around as though you still want to be friends. I don't want to be friends and you did say you were going back to her.

Fine. That means you are going away.

I do not want you around with that look on your face as though you're feeling sorry for me. I'm fine. Go away.

Go far away where I do not have to think about where you put your heart this time. Far away so that I do not find it and glue you back together and help you learn to live again. Far away means you match your body with your heart, because it keeps leaving everytime I patch it up.

I do not want to hear from you or see you at my door. I do not want to see you because it breaks my heart, but I keep hearing it beating in your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment